So I have fulfilled my citizenly duty and given my opinion on who shouldn’t be running NSW. Now that’s a good idea… they should run backwards elections! Where you vote primarily for who you don’t want… and whoever gets the least votes wins.
Then I bought ingredients.
Then I made an orange poppyseed syrup cake.
And THEN I made a flourless chocolate cake. With 70% cocoa lindt (it was on special).
Then when the brother gets home with my car, I will drive to his girlfriend’s house and pick her up and we shall hopefully drive to the mountains for a beach mission reunion where I will present my cakeyness and eat salad and cake as I haven’t bought any meat to BBQ. The brother isn’t coming because he will be at a buck’s night. The girlfriend is a bit scared of me so I have to remind myself to behave. And not reel off my list of rules when she gets in the car…
Rules of Passenging in the Car of Yay
- No farting without prior opening of windows or switching air-con off recirculate
- All sentences must contain all of the vowels
- The person in the passenger seat is in charge of passing the car lollies
- Tuna sandwiches are forbidden
- Yay navigates creatively and must be praised upon arrival at the desired location
- The word “got” is frowned upon
- As is “nauseous” when “nauseated” is the intended meaning
- New rules may be invented and enforced at any time